5 Things We've Learned This Week :)
Updated: Apr 28, 2019
1. I learned how to put social media on our website! I was proud of this one. It’s been bugging me for a while.
2. I’ve finally finished a project I’ve been working on for a while - a travel wire/cord carrier bag! It’s super cute and I finally finished one that I’m proud to put on our site soon! BTW: New Product Coming Soon!
3. Prioritize - both Brit and I are working on this one this week. Since coming off Etsy and doing our own website, we’re slowly figuring out how to do things that we know a professional could do quickly! Brittany is learning to prioritize between home schooling two different age girls and owning our business.
4. We’ve learned that as a team, we can figure out almost everything. We often times have people come to us with ideas, and we get it done! Whether it be a travel case, a wreath, softball roses, you name it, with our combined efforts we can get it done!
5. Last but not least, we have learned that we are determined to succeed! We will get there one step at a time. We know that we are setting an example for our next generation.
On the schedule for future: SEO - does anybody really understand what these search engines are looking for? We’re trying to get everything figured out. One step at a time!
#craftersofinstagram #smallbusiness #homeschooling #travelbag #organizing