Monday is so busy for us!! Organizing is a big part of Monday's and the weekend before so we can start Monday on a decent note. I (Brittany) not only work for our business making needle minders and softball roses, but have two girls (Lily - 11 and Haylie - 9). They are both homeschooled. I make the curriculum from scratch so it requires a lot of preplanning! I tend to work on the business later at night because my days are consumed by homeschooling and housework.
On the agenda for today:
- Catch up on work because we missed Friday because of a special visit this weekend. Although, Saturday we went and did a big history lesson. Haylie was very into blacksmithing and Native American culture. So much so, a person at the event gave her an arrowhead.
- Cleaning up the house from a chaotic weekend.
- Finalizing this weeks elective plans.
- Lily has an orthodontist appointment as well!
- Oh yea, and Happy FILE YOUR TAXES day! Had to do that today as well!
- Get an order out.
- Find youtube videos for this weeks lessons. Oldest is struggling a little in multiplication issues. I also wanted to find some videos to correspond with this weeks Science and Social Studies units.
- I've got to run to meet up with my husband because he has our card to pay for the orthodontist.
- Exercise. Yes, because this is an awesome time to go on a diet and need to exercise! But hey I am down officially 4 pounds.
The sad part is, this is actually a normal Monday for us! What's on your plan for this Tax Day Monday?